Sheets and pads for off-hand grinding
- A wide range of dimensions and hole shapes for almost any machine
- Available with various grain technologies such as VSM ALUMINIUM OXIDE or VSM NON-WOVEN
- Available in grit sizes from 40 to 800
- Fits perfectly to the shape of the workpiece
- Various cloth backings available – from extremely flexible to extremely sturdy
- Paper backings from 70 g/m2 – 300 g/m2
Additional grinding-active layers
By avoiding electrostatic build-up, the dust created by grinding does not adhere to the machine or workpiece.
- Available in aramid, cotton, polyester or polycotton
- The cloth is utilised as a backing for abrasives after in-house finishing has been completed, to adjust elongation and flexibility.
- High tear strength
- Depending on the application, various cloth backings are available – from extremely flexible to extremely sturdy
- Lower weight compared to cloth
- The lighter the paper, the more flexible the backing becomes
- For off-hand grinding, a very common range is 70 g/m2 to 120 g/m2