Rolls for any workbench
- Ideal for contour grinding, even with small radiuses
- Non-woven abrasives are ideal for cleaning or surface finishing work
- Rolls can be used to make up flap dics and flap wheels
- Available as economy rolls in roll magazines
- Can be torn or cut to the required dimensions
- Available in grit sizes from 20 to 400
- Flexible backing made of cloth or paper is characterised by its excellent tear-off properties
- Various cloth backings available – from extremely flexible to extremely sturdy
- Paper backings from 70 g/m2 – 300 g/m2
Additional grinding-active layers
Improves cutting performance while reducing temperatures in the contact zone.
Prevents chip adhesion to avoid clogging up the abrasive. Also results in longer service life.
By avoiding electrostatic build-up, the dust created by grinding does not adhere to the machine or workpiece.
- Available in aramid, cotton, polyester or polycotton
- The cloth is utilised as a backing for abrasives after in-house finishing has been completed, to adjust elongation and flexibility.
- High tear strength
- Depending on the application, various cloth backings are available – from extremely flexible to extremely sturdy
- Lower weight compared to cloth
- The lighter the paper, the more flexible the backing becomes