With RK700X, grinding and polishing can take place in a single processing step. This significantly increases productivity. The long-term abrasive also achieves a consistent surface quality within extremely tight tolerances. Thanks to the special manufacturing process, the abrasive grains are evenly distributed and wear down across the entire surface in a controlled manner. This prevents unwanted grinding grooves in the workpiece.
- Consistent surface quality with extremely narrow tolerances
- Increase in productivity: Grinding and polishing can be accomplished in one single step
- No unwanted chatter marks due to a specially designed manufacturing process
- Fewer tool changes thanks to an extended service life reduce grinding costs and improve process stability
- Less dust accumulation on the workpiece